The Rest Camp is situated right in the middle of Victoria Falls town in Zimbabwe making it a perfect place to be based with all amenities within walking distance. The Rest camp is only 2km’s from the falls making it the closest campsite to the Victoria Falls.
The security around the camp is a top priority with high stainless steel fences and electric fences making it first-class. The rest camp boasts numerous well maintained grass areas and an abundance of different varieties of trees making the surroundings in the camp very enjoyable. It makes this rest camp very popular for families as children have a safe and secure scenic environment to play in.
The Victoria Falls Rest Camp has got several accommodation options to choose from, including camping sites, dormitories, self-catering accommodation in chalets to a few luxury tented options. Each of these self-catering accommodation options is suited to different traveler’s needs but the high standard of service is maintained throughout the camp no matter what option you choose.
Rates are available on request.
- 19 x Self-Catering Lodges with Ceiling Fans, own Bath & Toilet with hot water, small kitchen with stove, fridge and basic utensils.
- 11 x Single Chalets with Outside Communal ablution with hot water
- 3 x Double Chalets with Outside Communal ablution with hot water
- 3 x Dormitories with Outside Communal ablution with hot water
- 1 x Luxury Tented Accommodation
- Shaded Campsites with Braai facilities & outside communal ablutions with hot water.
- Bungee jumping
- Crocodile farm Tour
- Elephant-back Safaris
- White water Rafting