Onguma Tree Top Camp is a small and intimate camp, especially designed for those travellers who would like to truly experience the bush in all its raw splendour.
This is where guests are able to come and relax for a few days in the midst of their busy travelling schedule, and just breathe in the aromas of the bush and take in all the wildness that this place has to offer.
Onguma Tree Top Camp is a place to savour, small bits at a time. A place where giraffe, zebra, lion, and many other species of antelope come to quench their thirst. A place where birds and animals become your daily companion. Onguma – a place you will not want to forget.
This intimate camp is ideal for a small groups travelling together as the 4 stilted tents only accommodate between 4 and 8 guests.
THE CAMP IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION & WILL REOPEN IN 2022
- The Camp is built on wooden stilts amongst the tree tops with full views over one of the most beautiful waterholes on Onguma Game Reserve.
- The Camp consists of only 4 thatched rooms with canvass walls, a dining room in the main complex.
- Ideal for exclusive-use and small parties travelling together.
- Rustic tree-house charm
- 4 Stilted tents
- Exclusive-use villa option
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spectacular waterhole
- Waterhole views
- Outside Showers
- Mosquito nets
- Guided Interpretive Walks
- Guided Safaris
- Sunset Drives