For the classic African safari experience, look no further than Camp Moremi in Botswana’s world-renowned Moremi Game Reserve. Camp Moremi is situated on the edge of the Xakanaxa Lagoon in an area well known for its spectacular game-viewing opportunities. Camp Moremi has a well-deserved legacy in the Botswana tourism industry for being able to deliver the classic African safari experience.
Camp Moremi’s communal areas includes a sunken bar, masterfully built around a large termite mound and ebony tree, an expansive lounge area with beautiful brass and soft finishes, leading towards an extended library and private deck. These areas, including the elevated dining area connects by boardwalk to the fireplace in front of the camp. In addition, an open air boma and secluded swimming pool complement the public area facilities.
Camp Moremi boasts 12 expansive, modern styled thatched safari tents, including one family room, and accommodates a maximum of twenty-four guests. The family room which includes two separate bedrooms and bathrooms connects through interleading doors.
All standard tents are expansive with spacious bathrooms consisting of double vanities and showers, and private decks offering views over the Moremi Game Reserve. Subtle décor and lighting fixtures allow for a natural and warm atmosphere within each room to create a peaceful and harmonious blend with the surrounding environment.
Rates are available on request.
- Each Tent is on a raised wooden platform
- Private Room Deck.
- All have Fans (there is no air-conditioning in the rooms)
- En-suite showers and bath, hand basin and toilet facilities
- All rooms have 220V multi adaptor plugs for charging photographic equipment, A small pass-code protected safe for storing valuables, Flash lighting for use in the rooms at night & Umbrella in case of rain.
- Air Horn for use in case of an emergency, a small hairdryer is available in each room, A range of Bathrooms amenities including biodegradable soaps, shower gels etc. and a small kettle with tea and coffee is available.
- Game Drives
- Motorised Boat Safaris
- Bird Watching